If you’re looking for a way to enjoy the new season, check out these 5 family-fun fall adventures in Bermuda Run, NC! In addition, while you’re exploring Bermuda Run, be sure to take part in the Davie County Chamber of Commerce’s 20 in 2020 contest where you can discover fun things to do in the community and be entered for chances to win great prizes.
Here are some suggestions:
- Eat Cake at Maddie Cakes! Our favorite local bakery is offering fall favorites and this is the perfect place for you to stop in for a warm pumpkin spice latte or slice of apple crumble.
2. Plan a girls night out to Tanglewood Pizza Company and enjoy the musical stylings of one of the live performing artists while enjoying a delicious hot pizza and cold beer.
3. Get outside by taking a walk around Davie Medical Center. With the leaves changing colors and the temperatures dropping, this is the perfect time of year to take a breath of fresh air.
4. Make your home the place you want to be by stopping at Meg Brown Home furnishings and finding that perfect fall piece that will go on your dining room table or the autumnal throw that will keep you cozy all year long.
5. Get creative and stop by Steelman’s Ace Hardware for all the tools you’ll need to complete your next DIY project. From something as simple as a pine cone bird feeder to a home renovation project, this is the place to be.
Bermuda Run is overflowing with opportunities to experience fall and participate in the Chamber’s 20 in 2020 contest. If you’re looking for more local fun, see the full list of 20 things to do here. Whether you’re carving pumpkins, attending a Halloween bash or sipping apple cider from your front porch as the leaves change colors day-by-day, we hope you do a 180 and experience fall in Bermuda Run.
We’re a small town with some pretty big things going. These 5 family-fun fall adventures in Bermuda Run are just a snippet of what you’ll find here. We would love for you to visit us and learn more!