Founded in 1999, Bermuda Run has a population of approximately 2,700 and is located in Davie County, North Carolina.
We’re a small town with some pretty big things going for us in the form of BB&T Sports Park, one of the southeast’s premier sports tournament destinations, and WinMock, which offers the historic grandeur of a historical site with the technological capabilities of the finest modern venues.
The town rests on the western bank of the Yadkin River along U.S. Route 158 and North Carolina Highway 801. Interstate 40 provides express access to Winston-Salem.
Bermuda Run is centrally located in the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina, between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean.
Southeast major metropolitan access:
- Winston-Salem: 13 miles east
- Greensboro: 41 miles east
- Charlotte: 72 miles southwest
- Raleigh: 116 miles east
- Asheville: 134 miles southwest
- Wilmington: 240 miles southeast
- Richmond, VA: 242 miles northeast
- Atlanta, GA: 309 miles southwest
Interstate 40, Interstate 77, Interstate 85 and U.S. Highway 52
(the new I-74/73 corridor), U.S. Highway 421
Bermuda Run is within a day’s drive to 60% of the population in the U.S.
Tourism / Attractions
BB&T Sports Park:
The perfect venue for soccer, lacrosse, field hockey, ultimate Frisbee, flag football, and other types of sporting and special events. The facility is also ideal for camps and training academies, like cheerleading, soccer, football, running sports, and more. Features include:
- 13 full-size soccer fields, 11 fields with lights
- Stadium field with a large seating area
- Numerous elevated viewing areas
- Parking for 1,200+ (300 paved lot and 900 gravel / grass)
- On-site concessions
- Large restrooms
- Wireless Internet
- Team Classroom
- Multi-purpose meeting room with multi-media, audiovisual, and seating for 120
- Office Facilities
Tourism / Attractions
WinMock Special Events & Conference Center:
WinMock is prepared for every type of corporate event. Whether you’re looking to celebrate a company anniversary, hold an annual conference, or throw the most memorable Christmas party in company history, we’ve got you covered. In addition, the venue is ideal for business and corporate meetings, small trade shows, and more!
Gorgeous landscapes, rolling hills and fair weather make Bermuda Run and the surrounding area a golfer’s paradise. Choose from one of the many award-winning golf courses and clubs nearby.
Wake Forest Baptist Health Davie Medical Center provides the GOLD standard of healthcare, right here in Davie County. We are a 50-bed community hospital located in Bermuda Run, and we serve the residents of Davie County and surrounding areas.
Davie Medical Center provides a wide range of patient- and family-centered primary and specialty services, including comprehensive orthopaedic services, a 24/7 Emergency Department, and a specialized geriatric care unit on its campus near Interstate 40. It also offers patients direct access to the medical experts and other resources of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers.
Davie Medical Center is the successor to Davie County Hospital, which was founded in 1956. For more information, click here.
The Yadkin Valley boasts some of the most highly regarded vineyards in North Carolina’s booming wine industry. Most offer tours, tastings and weekend events with live music and entertainment. Here is a short list of wineries located just minutes from Bermuda Run.
- Bermuda Run experiences all four seasons.
- Average annual rainfall: 42.5 inches
- Average of 220 days (60%) of sunshine annually
- Average seasonal temperature (degrees Fahrenheit)
- Spring: maximum (max) 70°F, minimum (min) 47°F
- Summer: max 87°F, min 67°F
- Fall: max 71°F, min 50°F
- Winter: max 51°F, min 32°F